Robin, from Sweden, was diagnosed at the very early age of 9. In this interview, he tells us about his cancer journey, his experience with his doctors and how that shaped the person he is today. Robin is an active collaborator of the charity Ågrenska. He regularly visits hospitals where he talks to childhood cancer patients about his own experience, in addition to organising two charity golf tournaments of his own. Find out more about Robin’s journey in this video
We’ve teamed up with the amazing Untold Festival in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, to once again invite a number of lucky survivors to this year’s festival, taking place 2nd-5th August. 2018’s spectacular line-up includes The Prodigy, Bonobo, Armin Van Buuren, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Afrojack and many more!
We have 5 double passes to give away, scroll down for the terms and conditions and to enter the competition!
Terms and Conditions for YCE Untold Festival Competition
- The competition is open to former cancer patients associated with Youth Cancer Europe and any of its network members who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Youth Cancer Europe and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Untold Festival Competition”, telling us why you would like to attend Untold Festival 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to decline any entries that are defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
- Out of all email entries, 5 winners will be drawn and given a pair of tickets each to attend this year’s Untold Festival in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 CET on 15th March 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The winner will be notified by email after 23:59 CEST on 15th March 2018. Winners are required to provide their full names, passport/EU ID card details, date of birth, phone number and email addresses so that they can be contacted by Youth Cancer Europe regarding prize delivery/collection details, travel and accommodation arrangements and in the event of artist meet-and-greet to facilitate access.
- Youth Cancer Europe will be providing tickets to attend the festival. Where possible, Youth Cancer Europe will also provide travel and accommodation for the winners. If a winner is unable to attend, they must notify Youth Cancer Europe as soon as possible to allow their prize to be re-allocated.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control, which affect its ability to operate the promotion.
- The winners are required to send photos and short testimonials from their experience at Untold Festival and to allow these to be shared on Youth Cancer Europe’s social media channels and website.
- Where artist meet-and-greets are organised by Youth Cancer Europe, the winners agree to have their picture taken for use in press and for social media promotions by Youth Cancer Europe.
- Access to artists’ meet-and-greets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed by Youth Cancer Europe. Where winners are granted access, please note that the same cannot be guaranteed for their guests.
- In administrating this promotion the Promoter will not collect more of your personal information than absolutely necessary and will only use your personal information for the purposes of this promotion.
- The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania and shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
Youth Cancer Europe Foundation
5x pairs of tickets to attend Untold Festival 2018 (2nd – 5th August 2018) (one pair per winner to attend with a guest of their choice)
Access to artist meet-and-greets where possible and as facilitated by Untold and/or the artists directly
Travel and accommodation will only be supplied where possible and are not guaranteed